Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Friday, November 5, 2010

Quick Week

Wow I hadn't realized that it has been so long since I last posted. So here's what has happened in a nutshell...
Halloween was lame. I dressed up as a fairy and that was fun but didn't really end up doing anything so it was disappointing.
Cheer is still a blast! I love trying new things and making friends with all the awesome people on the team. They are all so willing to help me out and give me tips and its just great! Also I have learned/ am in the process of improving on partner stunting. So basically this guy grabs my waist and tosses me up in the air then catches me on his hands. So sweet. This week our performance is combined so we have like a million stunt groups going at once and it is really fun and looks super sweet. I just hope that nothing falls and the girl back-flipping into a stunt doesn't fall/ i don't miss her foot :)
Lets see... I don't know what else happened over the weekend so i'll just talk about this week. It has gone by so stinking fast! I can't believe it is already Friday, not that I am complaining or anything. Wednesday was my roommates birthday so that morning we bought whip cream and strawberries and flowers and had a fun french toast breakfast with all the apartment roomies. It was super fun and Micahlyn was so happy! She left me the sweetest little note thanking me for the breakfast and it just made my day.
Thursday was the best day ever. I was really tired so I accidentally slept in a bit, and when I woke up I realized that Sydnie (other roomie) and i were supposed to go to the temple. So i quickly went into her room and told her i forgot and asked her if she still wanted to go. She was a bit concerned about making it back for class and so i started hesitating and thinking that i would just put it off again. But she is awesome. She just looked at me and said lets go, jumped up and we got ready. it was so nice to finally be able to perform baptisms after trying twice and not being able to wait for our turn because of classes. Thanks so much to an awesome roommate who wouldn't let me bail! also it was nice because we got through really quick and made it back in plenty of time for class so now we have decided on a particular day and are going to try to go every week. Being at the temple just put me in the best mood all day and everything else just seemed wonderful. There was only on thing that could have improved the day but it was fine without it. I am so glad to have such awesome roommates who all try to keep me doing what I should and are always there for me when I need. Best girls ever!
P.S. I am trying to decide between a capital I or a lower case i. i know which is correct, but which looks cuter? any opinions? let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment