Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thank Goodness for Thanksgiving!

Wow almost a week without posting. That's odd.
I think that this school is brilliant. I mean what other schools give their students an entire week off for Thanksgiving? Its genius and I am so excited. This last week has been a big one with tests and getting stuff done like picking out classes. I am so looking forward to a week of just relaxing and watching the entire Star Wars series if I can manage it :) I am not going to think about the fact that two weeks after this break I will be facing final exams and finishing cheer and having to get in final assignments and all my cultural events and... oh my. For now I am going to forget it. Although I may try to get all my cultural events requirements finished over the break so that I can have one less thing to worry about in the up coming month. It will be so nice to be down in Utah at someone else's house where they will make me food and I don't have to wake up till noon if I don't want to (that will never happen but the option is nice). BLISS and comfort. for an entire week!
May I say one thing though, how in the world did it already get to be thanksgiving break? where did the semester go? I'm going to have to start new classes and get new professors and three new roommates. I have loved this semester and now I am concerned that everything is going to change. EEK! oh well at least I still have family back home that loves me and Micahlyn and Amanda are sticking around!!

1 comment:

  1. Family at home that loves you big time! Have a happy Thanksgiving and a much needed break! Drive carefully!!!!!! And by the way - change is the only constant that we can count on. Sometimes that's a good thing. Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete