no i did not take this picture but it is pretty anyways
Isn't life wonderful. There are lots of hard things, like the death of a parent, or those times when things just don't go your way, but its the hard things that show how beautiful it is. Life becomes perfect because of the imperfections..
Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
White Fluffiness
we have had the most beautiful weather here i Rexburg Idaho. On Saturday I felt as if summer was still going it was so beautiful. T-shirt and shorts day (if we were allowed to wear shorts :) Sunday was a bit chillier and it looked as though it might rain. Monday it began... Oh SNOW how I missed you! who would have thought? Buckets and buckets. It now suddenly is winter, the branches are laden with gorgeous white and if you can find anywhere that people haven't walked it is absolutely beautiful! I feel suddenly like home and Christmas! I needed this to wake me up to enjoying continuing on being here. It is so beautiful! I just love wearing coats and scarves and gloves. The only problem is the slush... yesterday my footwear was definitely not good for preventing slipping and although I didn't quite biff it I nearly did. So last night I went to the store to try and get some boots but unfortunately couldn't find any that I liked. Sad day. Luckily I have a small pair that will have to do for now but I should probably find something a little better soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment