Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Grocery Rant

In Rexburg Idaho there are multiple places to shop for groceries, Albertsons, Walmart, Broulims..etc. Personally I began shopping at Albertsons and I quite enjoyed it. I even have a cool little card that makes me feel all grown up ;). Then a few people kept telling me that Broulim's was cheaper so finally this month I caved and tried it out. Well let me tell you. I was not happy! I bought cream on one night, the next morning when I went to open it there were all kinds of nasty chunks. When I went to the store to get a new one (which they kindly allowed me to get in exchange for the other) all of the creams were either expired by a few days, or within days of expiring. Not cool. The milk I bought, thinking that it would have a few weeks like it always did at Albertsons, expired within two days. The bananas that were green when I bought them have turned a brownish color over a few days, and the grapes that I carefully examined were mushy. Broulims I am not impressed! Take a guess as to where I will be shopping next?

1 comment:

  1. Love the rant! So true. Go talk to the manager if you choose. You may be surprised what a reasoned, thoughtful expression can garner you. You are extraordinary, by the by.!
    Love, Dad. Ask me about our weekend when we talk next. I have my own rant!

    ReplyDelete