Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm engaged!

Okay so this may come off as  a rant, but its not really its just ... okay maybe its a bit of a rant
Boys are great sometimes! they can be so helpful and fun and great to talk to. I find it way easier to make friends with boys than with girls typically. but sometimes.... what is wrong with them!?!
I go through so long where it feels like I can't get a boy to notice me, but then suddenly there are all these boys asking me on dates. I know why am I complaining? because although they are really nice guys I like to be friends with, I am not interested in dating them. Or anyone else really for that matter. At the moment I feel like I am consumed with school and cheer and catching up on sleep... I know its selfish, but the time I have free I typically like to just chill and watch a movie or hang out with friends. Not be forced to stay up late with someone I'm not really interested in. Just because curfew is midnight doesn't mean you need to hang around till then. Why are people around here not content with just being friends. Everyone is looking to date or make out or get married (not necessarily in that order lol) I know I really shouldn't be complaining but I'm just getting sick of having to be nice and go out with people or being worried I'm going to offend them and being forced to explain that I don't want a boyfriend right now. Rexburg is being over run with people just looking to date anything that is female I mean 4 dates in 7 days, this is getting ridiculous.
I only write this because no one really reads this blog and I'm pretty sure none of the boys do. If one of you does read this know it doesn't necessarily apply to you personally... some of the dates have been really fun and a couple i really did want to go on! put yourself in with that group. I don't mean to sound like I am bragging or anything, I'm just getting a bit exasperated! I think I need to tell the world I'm engaged or something to avoid it! I started wearing my young womens ring again. I stopped wearing it to avoid scaring boys away, bad call!
p.s. i'm experimenting with color and font sizes to make it more interesting :)

1 comment:

  1. Consumed with catching up on sleep? Hmmm... very selfish. The fact is, you are a beautiful, kind and fun girl.. I'd want to date you (except that would be a little out of the box.) I do like to hang out with you but not until midnight - even though I can. I like the fonts, I like that you have great friends - even boys and I like everything about you - so, not surprised that you are wanted. Have you considered saying "no" or even, "not tonight, but do try again another time .."? Just saying - no one can force you to stay up late unless you let them. Hope you found the boots. If not, I'll look here for something for Christmas - want UGS?

    ReplyDelete