Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kindness!

Do you ever have those times where you think, "I should do something for that person." 
But then you walk away?
I have. 
Its not that I am selfish so I don't. Its usually just that I am often too embarrassed to walk up and ask if 
they need help, because what if they just say no. then i would feel stupid for asking. 
What is more stupid? being turned away, or not asking in the first place?
I have decided not asking is much more stupid. Most of the time I am not in that big of a rush that I can't take a little bit of time and help someone else out. So why don't I. From now on I will! I am making a goal to make sure that I never walk away then wonder afterwards if they really would have appreciated it. if only we all would try each day to see how we can make the world a little better in our own way.


I have wept in the night
For the shortness of sight
That to somebody’s need made me blind;
But I never have yet
Felt a tinge of regret
For being a little too kind.
Anonymous  


On a side note... Here are the pictures from my first week-ish of the clothing experiment:












No comments:

Post a Comment