Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Okay so I realize that lately I haven't been the most faithful blogger, but I have a good excuse. You see my New Years resolution has been to start writing in my journal everyday again. My first semester I kind of fell off the wagon on that one so I wanted to get back to it. When I made this resolution I didn't realize that my blog would suffer though. So here is my resolution to fix the results of my first resolution!

So my family back home has never been to my lovely apartment here in Rexburg 
so I decided to take some pictures in order to give them and anyone else who cares to read this a little taste of Home
WELCOME!


Our living room/ Kitchen. 

The hallway where i frequently spent time last semester doing homework or
Skyping with family etc when the rest of the apartment was occupied..

bathroom with two sinks and two separate shower/toilet areas.
Very convenient for 6 girls all trying to get ready on a Sunday morning.

And lastly the lovely room I share with Micahlyn.
(my bed is the black and gray one. yes I am awfully boring haha)

1 comment:

  1. Great to see....now pull the address off...you've just let the whole world know EXACTLY where you live.

    ReplyDelete