Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fighting

Have you ever been in a fight? One that seems really important and like you need to prove that you are right, or prove that you can do it? Then there are those times when I am fighting so hard and suddenly I realize my opponent isn't. The person I am fighting with... just doesn't care. Suddenly I am left feeling stupid and like I've wasted my time. but mostly i'm just left feeling like an idiot
What do you do when the person who is supposed to be fighting with you, on your side, for the same thing, just gives up? When you are both trying to reach the same goal, but then you look next to you and realize... hold on maybe they don't actually care about this goal. Maybe what you have been fighting for actually isn't worth it to them, or maybe your just not someone they want to fight with them.
well you... your right. maybe this isn't the perfect situation. maybe everything isn't organized nicely. maybe its not laid out in front of you. maybe life is hard and takes some work. maybe you need to put on some armor and decide that you will fight. that maybe for once you'll say i don't care. i will try because this does matter to me! you know what. i feel like i have been trying so hard for you and you have just been hiding behind excuses. Man up. or i will have to take you stance. i guess sometimes all i can do is give up. because i can't keep crying the same tears.
I know this post probably won't make sense to... well actually anyone really (although some will figure it out). but right now i am going to explode or something so here it is for the whole world to see courtesy of Chloe <3

ps to all who may be concerned after reading this. i promise i'll be okay. after this i am putting it behind me. life goes on and you can't dwell on anything really. this is just one of those imperfect moments that lead to perfection... (or at least i hope that is the direction i'm heading)

No comments:

Post a Comment