This weekend I came to a realization of my favorite feature on a guy. actually first I should tell you about a realization I had earlier in the week about guys.
You know how everyone always asks "what do you notice first in a guy?" Not, What is most important, but what do you notice first. Occasionally through life I have found myself facing this question and trying to come up with an answer but finding it very difficult to analyze my true feelings and first impressions. So last week for some reason I found myself walking from a class and looking at guys (of course who doesn't) around campus and I decided to actually pay attention to what I noticed first. So here it goes:
1. Clothing- if I see a guy who dresses well I am automatically interested in looking closer. I noticed this when I found myself thinking a guy was cute even though his back was to me and he had a hood up. All I could see was his clothes. And they were nice haha
2. Hair- This may seem kind of strange because I don't have a particular style of hair I like on a guy, but it just should look nice. It really depends on the guy though. I mean not all guys can pull of the same style so just figure out what looks good on you I guess lol.
3. Face- This includes eyes smile etc. I would say smile is a big deal for most girls. A smile is the thing that you remember even after they are gone. The thing that really makes you feel good. When you picture that all out complete smile that just lights up their face, you can't help but smile too! even if it is just to yourself. I find that too many guys seem to think smiling is lame, but trust me, we LOVE it!
I know this may seem very vain, but it is just something I thought of and this is my blog so I should be okay posting what I want right? You know what I love? Not look wise or anything like that, but I love the fact that everyone's tastes are different. I may think someone is cute and my friends may not. Or vice versa. But there is nothing wrong with that. I don't really know that there is always a reason behind my opinions, they just kind of happen and I think that is truly okay. The best part is that I can still have hope there will be someone who will find me attractive haha
The thing I realized that can really make a guy is a jawline. (I realized this while watching a movie this weekend) Tara knows the real word for the muscle, but it is long and I cannot manage to recall what she said. Probably would have a hard time spelling it too haha. Not that you need a good jaw to be good looking, but its nice sometimes haha girls am I right?
Now I am nearing the end of my second semester at BYU Idaho. It has been so great and I truly love this school! I have learned so much and grown up a lot and had a great time doing it! Now I have two weeks left of classes, followed by a week of exams, then it is time for students to go home and relax. I really wish I knew what i was going to be doing after that week though...
I can't express to you how happy I am that I now know you have a blog! yay! :)
ReplyDelete