I feel like I am floating. Drifting in a sea of indecision.
My boat is one of insecurity, and my oars are made of the two opposing sides of an argument.
My compass does not have the directions of North, South, East, and West. Instead it has possibilities. They are not four, but many.
The needle is the most important part. The part that tells me where to direct my little boat. But the needle doesn't seem to be working.
It spins and spins only appearing to rest on a decision for a moment.
If it rests at all.
No decision is wrong. They all seem to lead to some form of the sun. But which possibility will I pursue? When there are so many.
Don't hurry those watching me say, but I can see the morning breaking and
would like to be settled on the ocean
before the day begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment