Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Friday, March 11, 2011

untitled

So I realize I haven't written for a while and that is mostly because I really don't know what to write about. Life hasn't been super exciting lately. Its mostly just me waiting to see where I am going to go. I am finding myself feeling down quite often and I know I shouldn't. I am so lucky for so many different reasons and I just need to learn to recognize them.
I'm lucky to be going to school.
To have grown up in such a great place where opportunities like education exist for me. I never once questioned whether or not I would be going to college. The only question was where? and what scholarships would I get to do my part to pay for it.
I'm lucky to have great friends who deal with my moods and love me anyways.
I'm grateful to have the confidence to be alone. And to be okay with it.
I am part of one of the best families in the world. Yeah we're messed up and not exactly what most people would call ideal, but i think you would have a very hard time finding a group of people who love each other more than we do. anywhere.
I am lucky to have people always encouraging me to do my best and press forward.
I'm lucky to be able to walk and run and dance. Those are some of the most important things in my life and I don't know what I would do without them.
I am incredibly happy that it is soon becoming SPRING! (cross your fingers that it doesn't snow tomorrow). I am sick of being inside and getting cabin fever.

   I just wish the not so wonderful thing that is always in the back of my mind would go away. I wish we could all be comfortable enough to say how we feel truly and not be scared of all the things we don't know. I wish that you would miss me, and if you already do then I wish you would say it.

You know what I am learning. Life isn't exactly how I want it to be. And that's okay because sometimes it is going to just be so much better. I know sometimes its not. But we all have to deal we the things that aren't perfect in order to appreciate all the things that ARE!


I just read the most perfect quote on my friends blog that goes with this.
"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, 
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
-Joseph Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment