Oddly enough I thought that this experiment would make getting dressed and picking clothes easier, but it didn't. Now I just go to my closet and again find myself thinking . I don't like my clothes I don't want to wear them. But I wanted to wear them and liked them when my choices were limited... Someone explain that to me haha
Isn't life wonderful. There are lots of hard things, like the death of a parent, or those times when things just don't go your way, but its the hard things that show how beautiful it is. Life becomes perfect because of the imperfections..
Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Finally Finished!
Earlier this week I finally achieved my goal! I finally wore every article of clothing in my closet without wearing anything twice. I think I finished around March 23rd. Since I begun on January 22nd that means that I went two months. That is a lot of clothing in case someone didn't notice haha but you know what is sad? I really didn't want to throw away practically anything!! There were only a few things that I really decided I didn't want. But I have decided that I am going to get rid of a few things. But I don't want to just throw them away, i just want to find something good to do with them. I'll let you know when I figure out what that will be. But here are the final pictures (there are a few)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you can give the clothes you don't want to me. i would take them. i might even wear them haha.
ReplyDelete