Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Janet

You know what I love? that its finals week and I don't feel like I am going to die. I mean don't get me wrong, i was stressed but that was more last week. I worked really hard to not only stay on top of things and get all my stuff handed in on time, but I worked to get them handed in early. Days early, a week in one case. Its beautiful because now I am just studying for my last two tests and not completely overwhelmed. On the other hand... I almost wish I was more stressed because then maybe I would be more willing to study rather than writing this post... well too late now.
May i just throw this out there... how can there possibly be so many cute guys in one school. I feel like i'm blushing almost all the time haha
Okay so you want to hear a story about some awesome friends. On Sunday a couple of guys called me up and said, "hey we're going caroling at an old folks home, wanna come?"  First of all how many boys in the college/high school age group would even think of doing something like that. Not many that I know. And even better, yesterday one of the boys calls me and says "hey I promised Betty I would come back and visit her, so I was going to go today. You wanna come?" Not only did he go to the old folks home in the first place but then he was going to go back, because he promised. Did I mention the fact that these ladies don't remember you two minutes into the conversation? What an awesome kid. So I went with him and while he was visiting with Betty I sat down at a table and visited with Janet, Burle, and Marilyn. I had the best time talking to those 3 women. Janet is just a kick in the pants and kept me laughing the entire time! It is so fun to hear about their past and what they think was their past (like I said they can't remember it all correctly). One of the best things about coming to Idaho was meeting people like Brett who don't think about what other people think, but are just good guys all around no matter what. And he's not the only one. there are so many good people in the world i just love it! Dance class was the best class because of the friends I made in it. I hope that I can be that type of person...
I wish I had a picture of Janet with one of those little jam packets balanced on her head!

No comments:

Post a Comment