Our Beautiful Christmas tree made of green tissue paper!
Real Live (ish) Mistletoe! any takers? haha
Amanda's Beautiful Glass Nativity (and syd's coke bottles)
And imagine me looking very excited for Christmas! While really just avoiding studying
Basically the last caption represents my life in a nutshell. Studying for finals.... or more avoiding studying... Can you blame me though? But I am caught up on all the essays which is a major achievement! now its just studying for the actual tests.. who really needs them anyways lol
Can I just say that I love teachers who decide they want to make your life easier and just drop assignments, essays, lowest test scores, lowest three assignments. Its a beautiful thing!
By this time next week I will be home! and not just for a weekend. Legitimately home for a whole 2 and a half weeks! what a blessing! and to boot during that two weeks there is Christmas, with caroling and spending time with family and giving all the beautiful gifts i have planned! I'm so excited. Eggnog, singing, Christmas music, life is just great at this time of year!
Also while I am at home I will hopefully be getting one step closer to finding out what I want to do with my life! cross your fingers for me that it all works out, okay?
P.S. letters are the most amazing thing in the world. isn't it funny how one simple thing can boost your spirits for days?



No comments:
Post a Comment