okay so apparently my summer blogging skills are not exactly up to par and I'm sorry for that. I will truly try to improve.
Well here is a little about my life that you've missed since I've been such a slacker...
1. I started work at the golf course (again). I know could my life be more exciting? I wake up at a ridiculously early hour (actually right now week days are only 7 am so I feel like I am sleeping in haha), go sit on a mower for 8 hours, or rake bunkers or change golf ball washer water. I know it sounds so thrilling haha last year I hated this job so I'm not really sure what motivated me to come back, but here I am and its not too bad. The best part, it is the beginning of May and I have a pretty stinking dark tan for someone who travels no where :)2. I had my interview at NAIT. I think it went well but I am not quite sure. I answered the questions as best as I could and tried to just be me. If they don't think that I am right for their program then I guess they know better than I do and I will have to live and "find a new dream" (name that movie haha)
3. I have spent a ton of time with my sister and my niece. I don't know what it is but I just love my family so much now. Not that I didn't before mind you! but its just that now I want to see them all the time! my phone is filled with pictures of Pyper and I just can't get enough of her. Plus we have two more little boys joining our family within the next few months! I can't wait. May I just say I love being Aunty Chlo!
I guess that is really all my life is right now... Oh and we're moving this coming week which I find absolutely "frilling!" (sorry I had a prof who said it like that and I just can't get it out of my head haha) Also I am so so close to finishing my online course! Only 5 more assignments and if I really buckle down I could probably get them done all next week! All the work over the last 4 1/2 months will finally be finished! I won't constantly have this nagging monster saying "you should be studying" I can seriously taste the relief and freedom!! Some days I just want to sing on the roof top. I probably will when I actually finish haha
(I promise to break out my camera and post some pictures soon. All I have so far is a sick comparison of my sunburned arm next to my pasty leg NOT appealing)
thanks for mentioning your lovely friend who traveled to the middle of no where to see you when you were at NAIT! Sad day.
ReplyDelete