Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Monday, April 4, 2011

Voicemail how I love you!

Lately my phone has been very lonely. I don't have very many texts or phone calls. It can go hours or even days without being used other than to check the time. Not that I am trying to depress anyone about my sad life haha I'm really doing just fine without the constant vibrations.
But today I was sitting in my Book of Mormon class and I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my back-pack against my foot. I figured it was just a text so I ignored it (not that I would answer my phone in class anyways). Then after class, as I was walking to my next class, I decided to check it. And I found a voicemail and missed call from a number I did not recognize.

"Hi Chloe this is... from the Diagnostic Medical Sonography program at Nait. I was hoping to schedule an interview with you. If you could give me a call at ...."
Thank goodness I finally decided to set up my voicemail after about 5 months. 

So I immediately called them back and now have set up an interview. I can't believe I made it through the first step. Now I just have to get myself completely prepped and make an amazing first impression! No pressure or anything haha As of this moment I am incredibly happy. Even my two hour physics class flew by. I definitely needed this today! I can make it through anything, Do all the hard things I need to, and work off my tail through life just so long as it is interspersed with moments like this! 

pure joy

No comments:

Post a Comment