Life right now feels semi-stressful. Which is a step up from the potential stressful, or major stress. I am just doing classes which aren't too bad, except for the physics 30 by correspondence, and that is only bad because i have to motivate myself 100% on my own which is a bit tough but do-able. I am waiting for NAIT to let me know whether or not my life will be changing around completely, and I'm just enjoying life now. Spending time with friends and getting to know people. Its really fun.
I don't want to seem lame, but I would just like to say that Valentine's Day this year was so fun. Most people who know me know that I am not the biggest fan of this particular holiday, but this time around I was really happy about it. Don't you just love those people who surprise you when they don't have to? There is no obligation, but they just want you to be happy. This was the surprise I got..
Also Here is the update on the clothing experiment. yes I am still going strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment