Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Monday, October 11, 2010

Just A Bit About Me

I am currently in University at BYU-I and absolutely loving it! I love my classes and my family and my roommates and just everything. 
Okay so far I just sound like an overly happy kind of annoying person, but I'm really not. I used to consider myself a bit of a pessimist, but I managed to change that somehow. I still get down, don't get me wrong, but I just seem to feel like life is generally good most of the time. 
Mostly I am writing this so my blog doesn't look so blank. I'll come up with more interesting things to post later!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty much like life with Chloe - not just ramblings, pessimism, nor overly happy kind of annoying. Just Chlo - as interesting as she needs to be for right now. Good enough (and maybe just a little great!)

    ReplyDelete