Live Today, like there is no Tomorrow...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What Me?

Introducing Ginger 
Obviously I have been a little off on my blogging over the summer, but I am back again and hopefully will maintain a much better posting routine.
 Rather than attempting to sum up my summer with words I tried to make an effort to take pictures in order to document some of the high lights of it. Oh and I have been moved up to Edmonton for about 3 weeks now so there are a few pictures of my house and adventures here so far :) I hope you enjoy...

On my way to work one morning I found THIS   which meant something else was soon to be part of our family..

Since she hadn't slept the night before we spent the day doing  THIS

Later on we went to the hospital and found THIS

Isn't my sister BEAUTIFUL!
Later on this summer we went to Thunder in the Valley 
It was so much fun. Minus the pouring rain that soaked everything
(including our blankets) all the way through 



I spent A LOT of time HERE

(these are for my Nana)  



 I spent as much time as I could with my ADORABLE niece and nephew. Aren't they just the CUTEST?

We may have also had a Tea Party for Relief Society which was just a GRAND affair


We also went to the ZOO 
 AND THEN.... I MOVED.... again haha
new house

new lawn

new room 

and again 

new living room (in case your wondering it used to be a loverly coral color. many thanks to Kevin Dudley!)

My first attempt at fRencH ToasT 

unfortunately I forgot that I didn't have syrup... Nutella to the rescue! 

my massive stack of EXPENSIVE textbooks 

Our first road trip home 

Tanny Poo the trusty driver!

and a Happy Picture to BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY!! 

1 comment:

  1. Chloe!!! I see the pictures of your new bedroom and your attempt at french toast and it makes me miss you and our old bedroom, and our many wonderful days in Birch at BYU-I...love ya girly!!!

    ReplyDelete